On Sat, 6 Dec 2014 00:43:46 +0800
"Weeez" <zhaowe...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the deb archive from the offical website, but had just failed to
> install the package. Is there anyone who has the similar problem???

I have installed the OpenOffice deb files on 32 and 64 bit Debian based systems
for the past five years with no problems.
Expand the archive using an Archive manager and extract it. In my case it
extracts into Downloads/en-GB.
Then, in a terminal, enter the following four lines with the en-GB changed to
suit your version

cd Downloads/en-GB/DEBS
sudo dpkg -i *.deb
cd desktop-integration
sudo dpkg -i *.deb

If there are errors, you need to note these and report back.

If a correct install OpenOffice should show up in your Office group. You can
also run it from a terminal by entering

openoffice4

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>