Hello List Members!

I've been working on a document that is going to need an index. I wish to create a concordance file for this purpose. I have found the documentation on creating an index, however, I need some help with this documentation found in the program's help files. I did a forums search and a wiki search and did not find the answers to my questions. The only posts I found that included concordance basically said to ignore the exact thing I am interested in.

The stuff I need explained with examples (images would be nice) is this:

"Alternative entry" refers to the index entry that you want to appear in the index.

The 1st and 2nd Keys are parent index entries. The "Search term" or the "Alternative entry" appears as a subentry under the 1st and 2nd Keys.

Thank you!
CML