I want to updating to the latest version of OpenOffice but was concerned when I
came to the part where I was ready to install the installation instructions
said it would, "Remove all older product versions".  I understand that but will
all of my files still be accessible?  I don't want to lose any of them.  They
were created with the 3.4.1 version. Thanks for your help. Bill
Something to think about. . .
"But as many as received him (Jesus Christ), to them gave he power to become
the sons of God, even to them that believe on his (Jesus Christ) name."  John
1:12
Question:  If we are all God's children, as some believe, how can we become
what we already are?Answer:  According to God's word (Bible), we are not a
child of God unless we believe on Jesus Christ as our Saviour.  Paul, speaking
to Christians said, "For ye are all children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."
Galatians 3:26