Jeff,

[see below]

On 14/1/15 at 7:44 PM, jeffando...@gmail.com (Jeff Gordon) wrote:

Thanks all very much.

Your answers omit to say you should log-in first before the DOWNLOAD may
start.

There are no login requirements for downloading Apache OpenOffice from the official Website.

Make sure you are accessing the OFFICIAL download page for Apache OpenOffice, at <http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html>, and not some other (similarly named) software.

Let us know how you go!

marina

[message sent in copy to jeffando...@gmail.com]