Hello, I have been using Openoffice for quite some time now and really like it.
I am suddenly having an issue printing post cards though. I’ve been using the
same format and paper for well over a year but, suddenly my post card print is
half off the card. I contacted my printer support and they informed me that it
was a program issue and not the printer since thing is the only time (printing
post cards) is an issue. I tried uploading the most recent application of
Openoffice as well but, that didn’t clear things up either. when I pull up a
postcard on my program it looks fine but, when I go to “print preview” the
postcard is on the far left of the page and it looks like it’s trying to print
on the left side of a full piece of paper. I tried adjusting the paper
size/dimension but, that didn’t seem to help. Can you tell me what I’ve done
and how to correct this? I print a few hundred postcards a year so this is
pretty important to me.

Thanks again,
J. Neilson
ABS Mastersmith
www.mountainhollow.net

Please note my new address:
187 Cistern Ln.
Towanda, PA 18848

*Drop me a note if you would like to be added to my
e-mailing list to see new knives and upcoming events*