Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 11:37 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Page renumber problem

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 18:26:18 -0000, Dennis B. Jensen <dbj1...@msn.com> wrote:

I put the cursor in the heading; click format/paragraph/text flow and change the page number. When I click OK on the files I have a problem with, the page number changes; BUT the heading moves to the end of the file. In some cases the first page content is deleted also. So the result is the heading either at the end of the file, or at the beginning of a blank last page.

what is the picture ancored to? if it is anchored to page rather than to paragraph or character, then page number switching could cause something similar to your problem.