On 02/15/2015 02:25 PM, Brian Barker wrote:
At 19:18 15/02/2015 +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
I can't understand how anyone can work for weeks on a document without taking
one single backup ...

Then you don't understand how half the world works! Perhaps those who
understand little about computers also understand little about their
imperfection. But your implied criticism is entirely justified, of course.

That sounds cool! Where do you buy [typewriters], these days?

Oh, second-hand models are plentiful! (I recently cleaned up my trusty 1960s
portable and Freecycled it.)

Brian Barker

Much to my surprise, there is a working typewriter behind the desk at my public
library!

--doug