On 02/24/2015 01:18 PM, Soporte Tecnico wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am confused in all the information about the license, because of the
> language. I would like to know if we need to request to you a license
> for a business usage. I have known that some companies here in Mexico
> are using it, even with a customized logo. I don’t need that much,
> just to know if the open office can be used in a company and even if
> it is free, do I need still a license?
>
> Please Advise
>
> Silvia

No, you don't need a licence for any use.  Just download it and install
on as many computers as you wish.  You can also give it to others,
including employees, to install on their computers.

OpenOffice is open source software that allows you to distribute it to
others and modify it to suit your needs.  So, just install and enjoy.