---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Connor Agatha <johnconnor.aga...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 7:37 AM
Subject: lost file
To: us...@open.office.apache.org

Hello, one week ago I was writingn in openoffice text a document for a
gmail. I didn't saved neither gave name to the file before coping it and
try to paste to gmail, when in stead of that document another text in the
portfolio was pasted. I went back to the document, and instead of the
original text there was another txte, I don't remember exctlly how, but I
left the software and the original text was lost. As I was about 7 hours
writing that e-mail (text), it's for konwing if openoffice made any copi of
it and where that or those copies can be stored.

Thanks a lot

John