On 10.04.2015 14:38, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:46:32 +0200
> Britt Holt-Andersen <holan...@online.no> wrote:
>
>> Sorry to bother you.
>>
>> I use Open Document Text and this has worked fine for years. But now
>> when I save a document, it is transformed to 15-file which is in some
>> machine language that is impossible to read or convert to readable form.
>> There is no mention of this on the web apart from a website called
>> Solusoft which gave instructions that lead to nothing.
>>
>> I would be grateful for some hints if possible.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> B. Holt-Andersen
>> Oslo
>>
>> holan...@online.no
>>

> What is the file type (three letter extension) of the files you are saving?
> Are you having difficulty opening these files, or is the difficulty being
> reported by those to whom you send them?

Thanks for answering. I save files as odt, but the last two saved files
have been saved in Notebook, although I never use this program. They
were written in Open Office and then somehow converted to Notebook. I
have not sent them to anyone, I try to open them, but everything is lost
in machine language.  I`ll enclose one for your convenience. It is a
private matter so please delete the file.

Best regards,

Britt Holt-Andersen