On 05/05/15 17:00, Herman Moorman wrote:

> All files gives defects with Microsoft----both to and from.

If you file a bug report, those incompatibilities might be fixed.
If those defects are not artefacts of the MSO file format, of which
there are a number of known examples, they can be fixed.
The major exception is whether something that conforms to the file
format standards, specifications, and criteria, as issued by Microsoft,
should be changed from what they say, to what Microsoft does.

> I would therefore like to take this: 100% money-back guaranteed use.

In as much as Apache OpenOffice is offered gratis by The Apache
Foundation, any 100% money-back guarantee would be, under United States
law, "advertising puffery". This "advertising puffery" exemption exists
for The Apache Foundation, precisely because they distribute their
products gratis. If goods are gratis, there is no money to be refunded,
and hence any money-back guarantee is an obvious and blatant exaggeration.

> For the OpenOffice software as for the ordered CD (total of €
> 29.95+14.95=44,90)
> (CD never received)

Take that up with the vendor of the CD, which was neither Apache
OpenOffice, nor The Apache Foundation.

> *Please books, as you promise, the money back asap to our account NL82
> RABO 0117733687*

Take that up with the vendor of the books, which was neither Apache
OpenOffice, nor The Apache Foundation.

jonathon