On Mon, 25 May 2015 10:22:10 +0200
kjeld bawnager <kjel...@me.com> wrote:

> I have 2 id’s concerning open office, and you will not accept any of them.
> why is that.
> kjeld bawnager

If you are writing about passwords for Forum access it would be helpful to the
Forum administrator to know the IDs that do not work, so he can reset your
password.  I do not have Forum access at Administrator level so cannot do that.
 I find that a user kjeld from Denmark registered to the en-Forum  on 25 Nov
2010 and was last active 29 Nov 2010.  I do not know if this is one of your IDs.

I have copied this reply to a Forum Administrator for his attention.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>