On 6/28/2015 12:19 AM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
Any Style, even built in styles, can usually be Modified.  Do this by /Format
/Styles and Formatting.  Across the top of that window will be five icons which
select (from left) different style families.  Leftmost is Paragraph styles,
next Character Styles, Frame Styles, Page Styles and List Styles.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that if one does modify one of the built-in styles, that modification will only be applicable to the document in which the modification was made and will not apply to other documents using the same built-in style.

Dale Erwin