On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:07:08 -0400
Katharine Richardson <katesnative...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I stated my problem and got a response from Brian Baker.  I still have
> trouble, so I tried again.  This morning I received a snotty, smart-ass
> letter from Brian Baker, insulting and belittling me.  I may be old and not
> very computer savvy, but I do not deserve this.  I am used to better
> manners and more helpful support systems.   I will not be communicating
> with Brian Baker again, which is probably what he had hoped for.  I will
> just have to find some other way. Katharine

I draw your attention to my reply to you of the 3rd July 2015, which I repeat
below.  There should be enough information in  that for you to sort your
problem.

I wrote:

You have to use different a page style for page 1 and 2, a style that differs
from that used for pages 3 onwards.  There are good tutorials at

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=44607
and

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1221

and a sample document and structure instructions at

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=58558#p275320

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>