The circumstances that had Katharine make this report are still being
investigated.  I have no comment about that, although it appears that Rory has
provide assistance for what we know of Katharine's difficulty.

However that goes, I think it is time to remind folks of the ASF Code of
Conduct at <https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html>.  This is
a *policy* of the Apache Software Foundation.

While participants on this list might not consider themselves subject to this
policy, it is useful to keep in mind that visitors do not know the difference
and assume they are dealing with the Apache OpenOffice community (broadly true)
and our conduct here reflects on AOO specifically and the Apache Software
Foundation generally.  Furthermore, the community of AOO includes millions of
users and they are to be respected as much as those who are directly working on
the software and all aspects of its support.

Whether or not the Code of Conduct Policy applies to in the strictest sense,
please behave as if it does.

Finally, I want to acknowledge the volunteers on this list that regularly
contribute tips and solutions, working with users to identify their problems
close enough that a resolution can be provided.  You are amazing ambassadors
for Apache OpenOffice and I salute you.  The nurturing that you provide to the
global AOO community is priceless.

 - Dennis