On 21-Sep-15 10:54, jimisuz1 . wrote:
I would like to know how to set the "page" settings so I can print,, as an
example,,,  pages: 1,3,5,7,9,,,,etc. without having to print the even
numbered pages.
There are different options:
1. Use the default page format and modify the Footer tab, tick the Footer on option and deselect the Same content left/right option. Now insert Fields .. Page number on page 1 Only odd pages show page numbers. This is only useful if the rest of page formats are constant. 2. Use the Right Page and Left Page formats and update the Next Style on the Organizer tab So for Right page use Left Page as the next Style. This way you can have each format have their
   own Header and Footer

I have been  trying to do so.
The information I am trying to print in this manner comes as an attachment
of an e-mail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,,
James