On 10/9/2015 3:50 PM, J H wrote:
John Hitchler

702-415-1967

hitchl...@msn.com

Problems;

   1) When “save as” sometimes program freezes. Have to restart computer / Have
to recover text because of crash

   2) I have 4.1.0 … thinking maybe I need to upgrade to 4.1.1 but program
won’t allow me to

   3) When I want to view downloads-I.E. a box appears that gives me the option
to open or save

         * I click open, doesn’t open

         * I click save, nothing happens

   4) When “save as” to desktop, documents, or pictures the file that I have to
save in is;

               ODF Text Doc (.odt)(*.odt)

               Adobe won’t allow me to save it … says file is corrupt or damaged

   5) When I “save” only it is saved as pdf - but I can’t open it

Can you help me?

Sent from Windows Mail

I don't understand why you are using Adobe to edit or save an .odt file. You should be using Open Office Writer. If you want to use Adobe, you should first use Writer to export the file to .pdf.

Dale