Hi Salah,

I'm sure you did not "shout" deliberately - I'm also sure my colleagues are not as grumpy as they appeared to be. I think they have responded to your style rather than answering your question. If you want to upload to YouTube you need your file to be in video format, not Impress or other slide presentation or desktop publishing formats. There are several methods and pieces of software that can be used to convert your Impress files to video.
YouTube says:

"Not sure which format to save your video? Receiving an "invalid file format error message when you're uploading"?

Make sure that you’re using one of the following formats:

 * .MOV
 * .MPEG4
 * MP4
 * .AVI
 * .WMV
 * .MPEGPS
 * .FLV
 * 3GPP
 * WebM

For more advanced information on file formats you can read through this article on encoding settings <https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171>.

If you're using a file format that's not listed above, use this troubleshooter to learn how to convert your file.

Select the file format you'd like to convert/"

I hope that helps! :)

Salah Abdulhadi wrote:
SALAH HERE,

                      MY QUESTION IS AS STATED ABOVE. I HAVE SEVERAL
PRESENTATIONS IN IMPRESS AND I WANTED

TO UPLOAD THEM YOUTUBE ;HOWEVER, I HAVE FAILED IN ALL OF MY ATTEMPTS. I AM
COMPLETELY .

FRUSTRATED. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR SOLUTIONS ON EHOW.COM, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE ETC.
PLEASE I NEED HELP!

SINCERELY,

UTTERLY CONFUSE