Hello,
I have a document made by Microsoft Office with .docx. The document is a
log file with dates. I converted in Open Office, .doc,  and when I save the
document, converted the dates I modify in the document from ( Dec.03-2015)
to (12/03/15) without to request such a modification. I modify again the
date as I want to have it and the software modify it again. Did not modify
the dates that were already there but I did not touch it.
Please let me know why it is happened like that and how I should setup the
software to save in to the document as I like to have it, (Dec.03-2015).
Also I would like to get rid of the border lines that are in any new or old
document you open. See pic.
Please let me know how to resolve the 2 problems.
Thank you!
Regards,

--
*Victor Brasoveanu*