-------- Original Message  --------
From: Larry Evans
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:02:51 -0600

> On 11/30/2015 03:29 AM, Dave Barton wrote:

No, I never claimed Zamzar was the perfect "Silver Bullet" solution to
Adam's request/suggestion. I only mentioned it, because I have used it
in the past to convert _SIMPLE_ PDF files to ODF and the results might
not have been 100% perfect, but acceptable for my requirements.

You certainly picked the worst possible sample to test. I just ran that
horrendously complex form through the PDF to Word conversion of "Adobe
Acrobat Pro 11.0.12" and the output was almost unreadable in Word 2013
and Word 2016. The same PDF to Word conversion through Zamzar was
marginally better, but still unusable.

I could have also mentioned the copy and paste method, but that would
not work for image based PDF files.

In short, there is no silver bullet for PDF to word processor format
conversion.

Regards
Dave