I GIVE UP.  Tried SITES looking for a way to set up email.

My computer repair company,  two friends who know a lot about computers, all
gave up trying to find a way to email a document from Open Office to someone.
Microsoft documents no trouble sending a document email but cannot on Open
Office.

I updated from XP to Windows 7.  The company that made the update tried but
could not find a way to install an email account.

I am hoping you have a “SIMPLE” 1,2,3, installation directions.

I would like to use my AOL account but I am flexible.

John Jay