Cathy,

I don’t suppose it has occurred to you that you’re yelling and screeching at
other users who have no more authority over the operation of the program than
you do. YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO YELL AT ME!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT MARRIED,
SO STOP IT!!!!!

Now calm down and tell us which operating system you’re using: Windows or Mac.
Then tell us, step by step, how your documents came to be “changed.” Then one
of us may be able to tell you how to solve your problem.

But we won’t do that if you keep screeching like a spoiled child of privilege
who seems to regard all of us other users as your personal servants. I don’t
really care about how inconvenienced you may be; AOO works well for the rest of
us. Insult us again at your peril. We are not your paid consultants (or
servants.)

Jim