On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 11:39:22 -0800
Katherine Pappas <nicpappa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I lost all of my documents/ spreadsheets.  I was trying to install a
> history manager file so I could see more than just 10 of my most recent
> works and in doing so it somehow erased everything.
>
> How do I get them back??
>
> Also, it never fixed the problem with me being able to only see 10 docs.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Katie

The documents are present in the directory in which they were originally saved.
 The History Manager may have erased the shortcuts to them, or been set to show
no recent documents.  You should check the History Manager settings and switch
it to 10 or more documents.  That may remember the shortcuts to your existing
documents.  You should in any case be able to /File /Open , navigate to to the
save directory and individually select and open each file.

If you are in doubt, seek help from someone with more advanced computer
knowledge.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>