Bonnie,

In order for the Users Group to help you better it's helpful to know what
Operating System (OS) you are using.  Here are some general suggestions to help
you get started.

1.  First make sure all Open Office programs are shut down, how you do that
depends on your OS.

2.  Go to:  http://www.openoffice.org/download/ click the Download button.
This will redirect to a mirror site, Source Forge, the download will start in a
few seconds, DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OTHER BUTTONS as this will possibly download
malware.  After the download is complete follow the process for your OS to load
the software onto your computer.

3.  Your second issue is usually due to a problem with your user profile on
your computer.  It will need to be deleted, how you do that depends on your OS.

Please respond to the users group so that others will be able to help you.

Steve
Sent from my iPad