Hi,

I’m trying to create a PDF form for this document:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

I’ve attached my attempt to make it possible for users to fill in the blanks.
But the form fields don’t behave the way I want them to. I’d like the user to
click in a form field and type, with the text showing up right there in place.

Instead, the text typed in shows up either a few points below or above the
line, and then when tab out of the field, the text jumps and doesn’t line up.

I’m sure that there is something I’m missing about the proper use of for fields
but I just don’t see it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig