Dear Dennis,

Many thanks indeed for your reply.

I just sent an email to secur...@openoffice.apache.org with the link to the
file, hopefully you can see it and can donwload to file. Please let me know
if there are any issues.

When I try to open the file, I in fact first get prompted to type in the
password, and when I do that, that's when I get the error message. So the
corruption error message does not happen immediately, it does offer the
opportunity to decrypt the file.

Let me know please if you are able to get anything out of the file.

Thanks a lot indeed for your help!

Best,
Adam