On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:31:05 -0000
"Norman Holmes" <normanhol...@talktalk.net> wrote:

> Dear Sirs
>
> I have a problem with spellcheck in that when spellcheck is selected all
> words, correctly spelled or not, have the red wavy line under them. Try as I
> might I cannot pinpoint the reason for this. The English Uk and standard
> dictionaries are selected. Could you please help.
>
> Thanks and regards
>

> Norman Holmes

The usual cure for spellcheck problems is to delete or rename your OpenOffice
user profile. If you are using Windows do this by:

Close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File Explorer. Copy and paste
%appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer Address Bar and press Enter. Delete
or Rename the "user" folder. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>