> On Mar 15, 2016, at 13:36, Sony Cyriac <sonyckov...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> BTW,  This is not an advisory or promotional thread of LibreOffice. I too
> find that offensive. Also, It's generally known that doc is a standard
> format, but when docx is required, it has to be used.

In general, I have found lurking beartraps when converting presentations from
one application to another.

I had a simple one today that I initially did in Keynote on my Mac. I exported
it as .pptx and opened it in Open Office.  The title slide was mangled [the
lower line was inserted at the left of the slide - vertically.  I created a new
one in OO and then saved it as PPT.  I then opened it up in Office 2012 on the
mac and found another formatting issue where a table had gotten mangled [column
widths 'adjusted'].

 —
jt - j...@jt-mj.net

Men are nearly always willing to believe what they wish - Julius Caesar