On 3/26/2016 8:25 PM, Tina wrote:
I use on-line dictionaries to check my work. By the way, Spanish is not an easy
language to translate into and you have to be quite fluent in it to do a really
good job. Linguee is a good on-line one as well as word reference. Should you
need any help, please let me know. I a currently translating a book from
Spanish into English, well, rather, I am doing the revision of it. Linguee is
really good because I get several synonyms to choose from, in context even.
Tina

I'm not really translating. I'm composing this document in Spanish. Most of the errors I'm talking about are writing "or" instead of "o" or "che" instead of "que" and similar. I think it's because my fingers type faster than my brain can keep up.

Dale