On 04/07/2016 05:48 PM, Scott Bennett wrote:
My wife has used Calc for years to keep track of highly detailed tax data
for our business. This week she was entering info on a certain sheet (she
has multiple sheets) and it was entering that same info on sheet number
one. When she deleted a row from sheet number 3, it deleted it from sheet
number 1. We lost a bunch of data this way...actually all of the sheets are
behaving as one sheet. Please let me know how we resolve this. This is a
fresh install of OO on a Windows 10 laptop.

Thanks
Scot

   This is one reason why you should have used a database for your record.

Dan