Hello.   I'm using apache open office. It's a good and usefull product.
I need to see if I can get your assitance with a challenge I'm having with it. As I've been using a dated ( but still working) version of microsoft word, I've gotten used to being able to copy/paste text from web pages ( bypassing images) and I end up-what I see is what I get. When I attempt to do this with open office, I end up getting a version that shows the pasted product in "Cell" form rather than just text. I end up deleting rows, unwanted headers,etc. A wearysome job. Can I change what seems to be a default behavior so when I copy paste it just gives the text without the behind the scenes cell view???
Thanks for the assist.
Bruce Smith.