I have a few spreadsheet documents that contain one or more links to other
documents. Every time I open them I get the very annoying question about
whether I want the links to be updated or not.

Is there a way I can set a default behaviour for that? I mean the current
behaviour seems to be ”ask the user”, and I want it do be either ”yes” or
”no”, just so I don't need to get annoyed by that irritating dialogue every
time I open such a document (which I do daily).

And if I select ”yes” or ”no” as default behaviour, I don't want to see any
dialogue windows about it at all from there on. No ”Your links were updated
successfully”, nor ”Your links were not updated”.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg