At 14:15 04/05/2016 -0700, Nobody Noname wrote:
we have downloaded in templates a "2016 calendar" and i just wanted to make you all aware that the 2016 calendar dates are completely wrong. [...] it would be nice to be
able to contact the person/author (Wise Mode) ...

You have not made life easy (there are over forty 2016 calendar templates available), but with some effort I have identified http://templates.openoffice.org/de/template/2016-calendar-0 - and yes, you are right that it is incorrect. The calendar is for a common year starting on Thursday, whereas 2016 is actually a leap year starting on Friday. This and the incorrect date given for Easter show that this is simply a 2015 calendar relabelled as 2016. The author must have a strange idea of how calendars work!

what do you think ?

I don't see any way to contact "Wise Mode" directly. You may want to use the web site contact as suggested: communityt...@sourceforge.net .

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker