> On May 11, 2016, at 10:02, DaveMainwaring <davemainwar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> speaking of cards
> I need to print some cards 3.25" by 2" how do I do this??

This is seriously dependent on your printer!  I'm not sure either of mine would
feed a card that small, but I routinely print 3x5, 4x6, and on the backs of IBM
80 column tab cards.

What I do is to set up an OO writer template with the margins suitable for the
card size. Then using 8.5x11 paper, print a test card.  You want the print area
to match up with how the printer feeds the card [I've seen both center and left
side feed] and which way is 'up'.  You can create templates for both portrait
and landscape on the card.  A little bit of experimentation has been the road
to glory for me.

 —
jt - j...@jt-mj.net

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human
history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Ratliffe