I think your default template is the issue. If you modify the default template the font size you wish, save it under a new name, then change the default to the new template your issue should be solved.

-- Blessings, Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA
Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."