I tried twice yesterday to upgrade to your 2016 edition.  Impossible,.  Your
update procedures are clustered with hangers-on.   Some of them attach
themselves to my system during the OO update procedure and once inserted into
the system, are very difficult to delete.  I had to use my desktop add/remove
programmes 3 times on one of the invaders, (image-something or other before) I
finally got rid of it.Another, something that offered to update my operating
system was almost as persistent.
I need you to send me a secure link so I can update, but there must be no
unwelcome passengers ; if your update procedure results in my importing a
gremlin I shall hold you responsible. from R.A.Jones 24 Wordsworth Avenue
Worcester WR3 8DN tel 01905 455825 wordsw...@yahoo.co.uk