> On Jun 11, 2016, at 16:37, Eldon Fredericks <fre...@purdue.edu> wrote:
>
> How do I create and print a page of return address labels using open office.
> I will use standard address label paper.
Best way I've found to do this in writer is to use a label template with the
appropriate margins and number of rows and columns, to match your 'standard'
form.

> I would like to include a jpg graphic along with my name, street address,
> city, state and zip. I see the help screen that takes me from
> file > label

ignore that if you have a good template for the label.

> however, I don’t see anyway to insert the graphic. I’m using OpenOffice 4.1.1.

Format the first one as you want it, and insert the graphic [Insert - picture -
from file], positioning and resizing as needed.  Add the text.

Then select all in the label box, and paste it into the rest of the boxes, one
by one.

 —
jt - j...@jt-mj.net

The Analytical Engine has no pretentions whatever to originate anything. It can
do whatever we know how to order it to perform. -Ada Lovelace (1842)