First - english is definitly not my native language, but I hope it's nearly correct what I write ... ;-)

Often people do not click to links ...

http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html lists

1. Respect one another
(2. is not important at this point)
3. Be Nice
4. Don't Respond When You are Angry
5. Relax

I personally prefere not to read some politcal or religous statements on a mailinglist like this, but for me, that was a signature wich is not important to me.

I remember an old song ... I modify the text a little it

"please" and "sorry" seems to be the hardest words ...

... but I'll use them

Please don't send us some political or religous statements - they maybe bless somebodys soul

Please keep away the fingers from keyboard if you are angry

Sorry that I kept my fingers not away from keyboard but I tryed to use other words than ...

And pleace use these kind of virtual glasses, which filters out what you don't want to read ;)

I wish you a pleasant, relaxed and peaceful sunday