Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 13:18:56 -0500
Tracy Phillip McLellan <mclellan.tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm having problems downloading Open Office to my desk top.  When I click
on the download on the Open Office web site it loads to my download file.
But then when I click on that download to try to execute the file, nothing
happens.  Can you help me with this problem?
You can verify that the downloaded file is as it left the OpenOffice code
factory by the methods described in
http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums.html

If your download doesn't pass, do not use it as it is either
corrupt/contaminated/incomplete.
Delete that copy and download it again. Wait until the download is finished before attempting to execute it again.