On 13/06/16 10:01 PM, Carol wrote:
I had used your Open Office word processing program for a long time, but your
spreadsheet program had serious problems.
And what are the serious problems?
I believe I wrote to you about it but never got an answer.
You believe you wrote, but I can't find your question in the archive. We can't answer questions we didn't received
And then for whatever reason, the word processing program put everything into a
spreadsheet,
Word processing programs don't put anything into a spreadsheet, but users sometimes do.
  so with no response from you,
We don't answer questions that were not received
I just removed the whole thing.
So, problem solved
I do have an older version of Microsoft Works, but I get a not enough space
sometimes when I want to use the word processing program.
Enough space for what?
It could be Windows 10, I don’t remember when I first started having problems
with it. anyway, I was happy with your software originally, but had too many
problems later on.
If you can't remember it could be either a long time ago or, but then there was no Windows 10, or you have a short memory.
Is it compatible with Windows 10?
You removed it already, so this is an obsolete question.