On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 6:26 AM, T.H.A. Jenniskens <jenniskens....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> LS,
>

> I have a problem with oracle-report-builder.
>

> Until a few days ago it functioned properly.
>

> Now it turns out suddenly that the report-bilder is gone.
>

> If I want to open previously created report "LijstZi" , I get the message:
>

>             <The documet " LijstZi "" could not be opened>

> --------------
>
> Then have the oracle-report-builder downloaded again.
>
> In <downloads> is now the file <oracle-report-builder.oxt>
>

> When I double click on it, while Office 4.1.2 is open
>
> come to the screen: <Extension Manager>. of OpenOffice.
>
> There  the message appears:
>

>             Extension (s) Add:
>
>             C: \ Users \ THA \ AppData \ Roaming \ OpenOffice \ 4 \ user \
> uno_packages
>
>             \ Cach \ uno_packages \ sv11t27.tmp_ \ oracle-report-builder,
> oxt
>
>             does not exist
>

> I tried reinstalling the latest version of OpenOffice 4.1.2,
>
> but that does not help
>

> Can you help me get my report builder.
>

> In advance thank you very much
>

> THA (Theo) Jenniskens

​We had a framework change with version 4.0. What this means in that the
development structure for extensions needed to change. Oracle is no longer
doing active development for this extension. See references on:

​http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/oracle-report-builder

You might find the discussion on the Forums useful as well:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=57062

MzK

"Time spent with cats is never wasted."
                                -- Sigmund Freud