Brian -

Thank you for the walk through on managing and changing default fonts in
Writer.  Esay to follow and helpful.

A slightly related question:

How do I change the default font in Calc?  I have vision issues and both
the Arial font structure as well as the default size are an issue for me.
While I can change each new spreadsheet's font type and size on the tool
bar, I'd prefer a manner in which I can change the default font to my
preferred one.

While I am in a Calc window, the Tools > Options> Open Office > Fonts, or
Tools>Options>Open Office > Calc or Tools>Options>Open Office > Calc Base
don't give any of the plethora of ways to change font options that are
available in an OPen Office window.

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance.