Hi,
Just as if you were using normal Word. Select that which you want to change.
Then go to font colour and select the colour black. It will automatically
change to black. Easy as pie. Hope this helps somewhat.
Cheers,

Tina

"'God' brings us into each others lives for a reason and purpose that we may
never know until the end. But every interaction that we have - even if just a
simple smile, is a catalyst for something bigger, with a positive or negative
outcome, so you must be aware of yourself so you can help another when it is
needed." ~SchaOn

| I'm trying to do my bit to help the environment and thought you  |
| may be interested in taking part? To join the movement on  |
| WAYN.com and help make a difference. |

    El Domingo, 31 de julio, 2016 17:45:55, brian <br...@meadows.pair.com>