Dear support staff:

I am working on editing a project that needs to have page numbering.  I was
planning on using the header option so that I may be able to center the page
numbering and use my choice of font style.  The problem that I am running into
is that at best I can only create different page numbers on two consecutive
pages.  My question is:  Is there any setting that will allow me to use the
header feature to include a different header on each page of the entire
document or is there any other feature that will allow me to number the pages
according to my own choice of centering and font style?  Also, if so, how would
I go about doing this?  Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
Dave Stant