-----Original Message----- From: Rory O'Farrell
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:22 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: Chris Addington ; aoo-bugzilla-ad...@apache.org ; Brian Barker ; Dave Barton ; d...@openoffice.apache.org ; l...@openoffice.apache.org ; ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org ; secur...@apache.org Subject: Re: URGENT - Re: spellcheck error again after installing new update Re: spellcheck

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:33:09 +0100
Chris Addington <cd...@iafrica.com> wrote:

hi uninstalled again

installed older version openoffice 4.1.1 - STILL NO SPELLCHECK

i appreciate that openoffice are providing community software but that
does NOT justify invading peoples homes/machines with faulty/untested
software/updates

please advise how to fix this problem

Chris Addington Pr.Eng.

I have, in response to a private email, sent you instructions on what to do. Note that un/re-installing OpenOffice does not (repeat _NOT_) affect the OO user profile for reasons I have not time to expound. The usual cure is to delete the OO User Profile according to the instructions in the email I have sent you

RoryOF

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>