This whole "spellchk" & "delete profile" is utter nonsense.  Surely,
SURELY!, AOO is smart enough to handle this with a simple macro.  Maybe
even with a "tab" pointing to the macro.

This "*spellchk is busted*" mess has gone on long enough.  Garden variety
users shouldn't be burdened with this crap.  I'm not bright enough to write
such a macro, but I'll bet 60 or 100 (10,000?) other users/developers are.
C'mon, guys & gals -- FIX this dumbass problem!

Thanks for listening (again)...

Maurice

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net