[BCC PMC]

Tim,

The open-source license under which Apache OpenOffice is provided does not
prevent commercial use in any manner.

However, the use of Apache Software Foundation trademarks is a different
matter.  I am referring your message to the OpenOffice Project Management
Committee for consideration of that aspect.

 - Dennis