At 13:08 04/09/2016 +0200, Angelo Marra wrote:
can I change automatically footnotes into end of chapters notes?

Not automatically, I think - but perhaps fairly conveniently. Here are a few ideas:

o Go to Tools | Footnotes/Endnotes... | Footnotes | AutoNumbering | Position, and choose "End of document".

o Put the cursor just to the left of the first footnote anchor (in the text).
 + Go to Edit | Footnote/Endnote...  (or right-click | Footnote/Endnote...).
 + Under Type, select Endnote in place of Footnote.
+ Don't click OK but instead click the right-arrow to proceed to the next footnote anchor.
 + Repeat as necessary.

These techniques will put all footnotes or endnotes at the end of the document, not each chapter. But you will see from Tools | Footnotes/Endnotes... | Footnotes | AutoNumbering | Counting that it is possible to do so "Per chapter" - but only for footnotes and only if they are positioned at the end of each page. So Writer can recognise chapters if they are set up correctly. Can you use that idea to get your footnotes or endnotes to follow each chapter?

What happens if you use a Master Document and make each chapter a sub-document? Where do endnotes or end-of-document footnotes appear then?

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker