Hi
My copy of Writer recently stopped insert current dates, page numbers, etc.  I
attempted to get on the community forum to get a solution for this. However, I
found that I am locked out from logging in.  As suggested, I tried to re
register.  That was not allowed as my e-mail address was already in use, by me
from the previous account.  Since my e-mail account was already in use by me, I
am not allowed to request a password change either.  Then the forum website
suggested contacting the administrator.  But attempts to find out how to
contact the administrator could not work either without a address for that.
What are we suppose to do?  Can you forward this to the administrator to get
this fixed?
Cliff Sanfordc1sanford@yahoo.com810-728-8737
P.S. You also don't have a phone number on the website.