Jorge E. Paul wrote:
> How would I go about installing a Spanish Spelling & Grammar into Open
> Office, I have downloaded it but I cannot install it.
>

> Thank you
>

> Jorge E. Paul
>
> 810-208-5389
>
> jorgep...@charter.net

Jorge;
Extensions such as spellcheckers and grammar checkers  are installed
through the extensions manager. Start OpenOffice and click
Tools/Extension Manager. When the Extension Manager window opens click
the add button and then navigate to the location where you downloaded
the .oxt file and click it. That will start the installation process and
the Extension manager will inform you when it completes.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna